Eurofins TestAmerica has a job opening for a field technician in Brighton, MI
Assists with routine and non-routine sampling, monitoring, and data collection activities in support of environmental monitoring programs.
- Collects, documents, packages, and ships samples in accordance with appropriate project-specific sampling and analysis plans/protocols.
- Assists with routine and non-routine data collection activities for environmental monitoring programs, which may involve hazardous material/waste project sites.
- Assists with routine sample preparation and/or analyses, generally on site, in support of mobile laboratory operations or screening surveys.
- Completes documents and is responsible for quality control of all assignments.
- Follows and enforces company health and safety policies.
High School education is required. Associates degree and/or background in sciences are preferred. May require training in site remediation and hazard protection.
On-the-job training will be provided.
Materials and Equipment Used
• Field sampling equipment
• Field analytical instrumentation
• Personal Computer
Bending and lifting are frequently completed for moving sample bottles and to lift equipment (up to 50 pounds) will be necessary.
Please apply at: http://www.testamericainc.com/careers