ATC Group Services in search of Staff Scientist
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Phase I and Phase II due diligence department Manager and Department related work/job responsibilities.
- Preparing proposals, including job scopes and budgets; project coordination, management of field activities, report writing, and general project support and completion functions for projects involving Phase I due diligence, Phase II subsurface investigation and hazardous material characterization
- Support for management of clients of the ATC Novi, MI office and participate in new client/project development via completion of proposals, client meetings, etc.
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple activities in a fast paced consulting environment. Ability to work well with others.
- Abide by ATC’s health and safety policies and procedures.
Req Number ENG-19-00036
- Project Scientist with 8 plus yrs Exp.
- B.S. degree in environmental related field is preferred with 8 years-experience.
- Strong technical writing/editing skills
- Strong technical expertise in due diligence, soil and groundwater investigations, and hazardous material characteristics
- A thorough understanding of State of Michigan environmental regulations with particular emphasis in leaking underground storage tank facilities;
- Good interpersonal communications and report writing skills
- Training should include: 40-hour Hazwoper & Current 8-hour Hazwoper Refresher
Job functionResearchAnalystInformation Technology