Global Remediation Technologies, Inc. (GRT) is seeking a Field Geologist/Technician for immediate employment in our Traverse City, MI office. The successful candidate will spend time both in the field and in the office. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the environmental sciences and a desire to advance their career in environmental consulting.
- Travel throughout the State of Michigan for the collection of drinking water/groundwater/soil-gas/soil samples in support of remedial investigations and ongoing monitoring projects.
- Data management and tabulation
- Operation and maintenance of existing remediation systems
- A wide variety of miscellaneous project support (i.e., Health and Safety plans, utility clearance coordination, environmental site assessments, etc.)
- B.S. in Geology, Hydrogeology, Geological Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a physical exam and background check
- Excellent oral and written communication
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Experience collecting samples of various environmental media
Interested candidates are to contact Brian Ross at email@example.com 231-631-3834.
GRT is an equal opportunity employer.