Mid-Level Environmental Remediation Professional
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking to fill an experienced mid-level Environmental Professional role in one of the following office location: Detroit, MI.
The individual will support projects across multiple practice areas throughout the organization including, but not limited to, investigation and remediation of impacted sites, environmental compliance, due diligence, risk assessment, and environmental health and safety. The successful candidates will have industry-related project experience with aspirations to develop their consulting skills in client-facing assignments. Antea®Group is looking for progressive, entrepreneurial thinkers to help our team execute on existing projects and develop opportunities.
This is a full-time role up to 50 - 70% travel required.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
Apply at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b5362f12-1ec2-4e66-90bf-9583d4a94928&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=414535&lang=en_US&source=CC4
Please include a technical writing sample along with your application submission.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety or relevant field;
- 3 to 7 years of related environmental experience; System Operation and Maintenance a plus.
- Ability to drive project closure strategies and lead day to day activities for multiple project teams;
- Responsible for executing scope and maintaining schedule and budget goals;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision simultaneously for multiple project teams;
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills, particularly proficiency in technical writing;
- Strong data collection, evaluation, and technical writing skills;
- Experience in one or more areas; drilling, environmental media sample collection, evaluation and implementation of remedial technologies, groundwater modeling, risk/impact assessments, environmental compliance programs, environmental permitting, and due diligence, air modeling, industrial hygiene;
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds, work in wooded or rugged terrain, and handle seasonally high temperatures based upon project needs;
- Knowledge of industry regulations (e.g., EGLE technical guidance/requirements);
- Professional certification in a related field (PE, etc.) a plus;
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record;
- Ability to successfully pass a company paid physical examination and drug screen.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment - Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work)
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching)
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change)
- Operation of a motor vehicle
Additionally, if you are assigned work in the field at client project sites you will need to complete a medical surveillance/fitness-for-duty examination and maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Medium to heavy work
- Subject to outside environmental conditions: heat/cold, wind, wet and/or humid, etc.
- Occasional stooping (bending body downward and forward), kneeling (bending legs at knee), crouching (bending body downward and forward) and climbing
- Frequent lifting (including push/pull, hold/carry) of light, moderate and possibly heavy weight objects
- Subject to hazards, including a variety of physical conditions, including but not limited to: proximity to moving vehicles, parts or equipment; exposure to chemicals; pressure (including noise); electrical hazards; biological hazards; excavation/trenching; confined spaces; elevated work; materials handling
- May be required to wear an air purifying respirator
Antea®Group offers a comprehensive benefits package that is bolstered by a robust wellness program that encompasses emotional, physical, and financial wellness.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME