Global Remediation Technologies, Inc. (GRT) is seeking a Project Manager for immediate employment. Remote work will be considered, though working from our office in Traverse City, MI will be strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the environmental sciences, a desire to advance their career in environmental consulting, and a proven track record as a motivated team player. Projects will vary significantly but generally include remedial investigation, feasibility study of remedial options and oversight/implementation of selected remedial technologies.
- Contract procurement
- Project budgeting
- Project staff coordination/scheduling
- Remedial investigation design
- Technical report writing
- Feasibility studies
- A wide variety of miscellaneous project support (i.e., Health and Safety plans, utility clearance coordination, environmental site assessments, etc.)
- B.S. in Geology, Hydrogeology, Geological Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- Project management experience in environmental remedial or investigation
- Eight years or more of experience in environmental consulting or a related environmental field
- Ability to pass a physical exam and background check
- Ability to manage multiple projects of moderate to substantial scope and complexity
- Excellent technical writing skills for project deliverables
- Experience supporting or leading contract proposals
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
Interested candidates are to contact Brian Ross at email@example.com 231-631-3834.
GRT is an equal opportunity employer.