Brownfield Redevelopment Specialist
ASTI Environmental has an opening for a full time Brownfield Redevelopment Specialist to assist our real estate and municipal clients with brownfield restorations programs.
ASTI Environmental (ASTI) has provided environmental and engineering services to industry and government since 1985. ASTI maintains three locations to easily assist our clients throughout the Great Lakes region. Our corporate headquarters is located in Brighton, Michigan, with additional offices in Grand Rapids and Detroit, Michigan. For the last three years, ASTI has been named one of Metro Detroit's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For! In 2017, we were also crowned one of Crain's Coolest Places to Work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing the brownfield restoration practice in Michigan and Ohio.
- Client development and communication
- Grant administration
- Formulating redevelopment scenarios
- Evaluating benefits and redevelopment incentives
- Preparing brownfield plans and tax credit applications
Where You’ll Be:
Position available in:
- Detroit, MI satellite office
What We Need from You:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven writing and communication skills
- Two to five years’ experience in brownfield investigation and/or consulting required
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent, required
What We Can Offer You:
- Medical, dental and life insurance coverage
- 401K plan with generous match
- Quarterly company bonus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flex time and liberal sick time programs
- Extended vacation and holiday schedules
- Annual Holiday and summer parties
- Monthly all-staff Company-wide meetings with luncheons
- Work-life balance
- Employee Referral Programs
- Company reimbursement of all required certifications and state licenses
- Career and development training classes
- Support for community involvement
ASTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Apply now and see what ASTI Environmental can do for your career.