Opening for an Environmental Scientist or Geologist
Are you an environmental professional with the passion to apply your skills to find scientifically-sound answers? Can you critically analyze data and reports? Are you highly ethical?
If this describes you and you are an environmental scientist or geologist, we would like to hear from you.
We have an opening for an entry-level or mid-level position that will require field work as well as office work to support senior-level staff.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or Geology. We expect our associates to be detail oriented, have good organizational skills, and be exceptional communicators.
Some of the duties and responsibilities for the position include:
· Field work, including soil, groundwater, surface water, and vapor sampling.
· Assisting with environmental due diligence.
· Careful documentation of field data and laboratory data.
· Coordination with subcontractors.
· Creation of data tables and spreadsheets.
· Analyze technical data including chemical analysis.
· Oversight of soil, groundwater, and vapor remediation/mitigation.
· Ideally, you have familiarity with state and federal environmental regulations.
Dragun Corporation is a premier environmental advising firm located in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and Windsor, Ontario. We have a 35-year reputation of excellence and as a go-to-firm to solve complex environmental problems.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com