Point Blue hires biologists, environmental scientists, environmental engineers, geologists/hydrogeologists, and field services professionals to join our growing firm. These roles will support our clients in the service areas of property transfer/due care, site investigation and remediation, underground storage tanks, brownfield programs, and vapor intrusion. Preferred qualifications for these roles include a bachelors degree in the specific discipline, experience working with an environmental consulting firm, and HAZWOPER training.
Environmental Professional (Geologist/Environmental Engineer/Environmental Scientist)
Point Blue, LLC is growing our team, looking for talented, energetic, and experienced professionals. We are currently seeking candidates for a full-time position for an environmental professional (geologist/environmental engineer/environmental scientist) in St. Joseph, Michigan. Our benefits include medical and life insurance, paid vacation/sick/holidays, SIMPLE IRA-employer match, pay is based on experience.
Responsibilities for Environmental Professional:
- Perform environmental due diligence for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) consistent with ASTM standards.
- Conduct Phase II site investigations including field work and sampling of soil, groundwater, and/or soil gas.
- Data management and prepare technical documents such as Phase I ESAs, Phase IIs, Baseline Environmental Assessments, and due care plans.
- Bachelor of Science degree, minimum 2 to 5 years of related experience
- Detailed knowledge of relevant regulations such as EGLE, MIOSHA, OSHA, and EPA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 40-Hour OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations (HAZWOPER) a plus
- Must be able to drive vehicle to project sites
- Self-proficient and motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Outlook