PM Environmental, Inc. (PM) is looking for a talented Environmental Compliance Consultant for our Berkley, Michigan office. PM is an established privately held environmental consulting firm headquartered in Michigan, with offices nationwide, servicing clients throughout the United States.
Duties will include; but are not limited to:
- Preparing spill (SPCC, PIPP, etc.) and storm water plans
- Preparing NPDES and/or discharge permits permit applications and working with regulators to obtain associated permits, and conducting discharge permit monitoring and/or reporting
- Conducting spill and storm water compliance inspections
- Completing environmental compliance audits including:
- Review of chemical use and management , storage, and hazard communication
- Waste generation including hazardous waste, non-hazardous, and other industrial waste;
- Wastewater and storm water discharges;
- Facility and equipment hazardous materials including PCBs and asbestos-containing building materials.
- Conducting hazardous materials inventory and release reporting
- Budget development and analysis of project performance.
- Project management and oversight of multiple projects. This includes the management of external communication with related stakeholders as well as internal communication with project managers across multiple department service lines
- Business development activities
Desired Qualifications include:
- Five years minimum experience with the duties listed above
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science or related field
- Experience with Due Diligence report writing, specifically Phase I ESAs and Phase II ESA/BEAs is preferred
- Ability to smoothly handle client/customer interactions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, work environment
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Evening hours and overtime are required, on occasion
We provide competitive salary and benefit packages for employees. Benefits include health, Rx, dental, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) program with employer match, as well as paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. PM Environmental, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, log onto www.pmenv.com/jobs and submit your resume via the online application form.