About Applied EcoSystems, Inc.:
Applied EcoSystems, Inc., (Applied EcoSystems) is an established and growing company that has been providing full service environmental consulting in Michigan and the mid-west for over 18 years. We specialize in due diligence services associated with commercial property transactions -- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs), Due Care evaluations, leaking underground storage tank (LUST) assessments and closures, and Brownfield assessments. Other services include; however, are not limited to, asbestos inspections, wetland determinations and emergency spill response.
Applied EcoSystems offers a professional, relaxed, close knit, family friendly environment with unique flex time and remote work opportunities. We understand that in order for you to be at your best, your personal life needs to balance with your career. At Applied EcoSystems we work together as a team to best serve our clients and grow our company in a relaxed atmosphere designed to encourage initiative, individualized career development and creative problem solving based on sound science and integrity.
Full time position available to self-motivated Environmental Professional proficient in completing industry standard Phase I ESAs and Phase II Subsurface Investigations, including soil and groundwater sample collection techniques. Working knowledge of Michigan’s BEA and Due Care programs preferred. Candidates must understand the components of quality project management and be capable of completing multiple, technically accurate, on time and within budget project assignments. UST/LUST assessment/reporting experience preferred. Business development potential not required but considered a plus. This is considered a mid-level Project Management position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in completing ASTM compliant Phase I ESAs
- Ability to develop strategic Phase II Subsurface Investigations scopes-of-work designed to assess Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs)
- Working knowledge and experience with Michigan's BEA and Due Care Plan program
- Direct experience completing Phase II Investigations in the field with working knowledge of soil and groundwater sample collection techniques
- UST/LUST assessment/reporting experience preferred
- Experience in municipal grant and Brownfield redevelopment programs
- Business development capability considered a plus
- HAZWOPER trained
- Proficient with MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in an environmentally related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Easy going, self-motivated, team spirited, plays well with others
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.