Arcadis is seeking a highly motivated and driven individual to serve as an Environmental Project Manager with our AFS (Arcadis FieldTech Solutions) team in support of environmental project implementation (technical reports, scope, schedule, budget management). The position is project management oriented and, working under the supervision of project managers, you will perform task management activities including planning and tracking of scope, schedule, and budget in accordance with Arcadis project management requirements. The position will be located in our Novi, MI office.
Other duties include:
- Data analysis and writing technical reports
- Regulatory correspondences and other project documentation
- Assistance with preparation of investigation work plans
- Subcontractor correspondences and agreement execution
- Field activity planning and coordination
- Project metrics tracking and reporting to project team
- Conceptual Site Model (CSM) preparation and updating
- Takes lead in developing technical solutions
- Frequent communication with Staff and Project Managers from several different office locations
- Must be a strong collaborator with excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be agile, flexible, and capable of efficiently completing assignments by working independently and in teams to maintain schedules and budgets.
- Must be motivated to pursue tasks presented and multi-task
- This position will be a combination of office and occasional field activities
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record
- Experience in Site investigations
- Experience with Michigan Part 201 & 213 Regulations
- Bachelors Geology, Science or Engineering or related discipline
- 5-7years experience
Please apply on-line Environmental Project Manager - Novi or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-471-3509