Project Manager – Geologist / Engineer / Environmental Scientist
Full-time position for a self-motivated Environmental Professional proficient in conducting State of Michigan Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) Part 213 and Part 201 investigations/reporting. Candidates must understand the components of project management and be capable of completing multiple, technically accurate, on time and within budget project assignments. This is considered a mid-level to Senior Project Management position depending on qualifications.
Position duties/requirements will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience completing Part 213 fieldwork including soil, groundwater, soil gas, and indoor air sample collection techniques.
- Experience and demonstrated ability in completing Part 213 UST/LUST Initial Assessment Reports (IARs), Final Assessment Reports (FARs), and Closure reports.
- Experience and demonstrated ability in completing Phase II ESAs, BEAs, and DDCC/ResAP is a plus.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies (EGLE, EPA, and/or local counterparts).
- Client and project management support, including client communication, scheduling, cost control, change orders, and management reports.
- Proposal scope preparation and project cost estimating.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and the ability to work both independently and on project teams.
- Have a can-do attitude and a willingness to perform a variety of tasks as needed to complete an assignment and satisfy project demands.
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree in geology, engineering, or other relevant scientific discipline,
strong written and verbal communication skills, a valid driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and proficient working with Microsoft Office software. This position will require individuals to work outdoors and perform physical tasks regularly. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time (Hybrid remote work and reduced full-time schedules are options)
Pay: Commensurate with experience $60,000 - $85,000 / yr
- Health, dental, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan – 100% employee-owned (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Location: Multiple Michigan office locations from which to be based. (Areas: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Detroit – Michigan)
Email resume and cover letter to: Cheryl Ryan at email@example.com