Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited college or university in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or Geology or comparable discipline.Training / Certification
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER training preferred.
- Asbestos Building Inspector license preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of experience with Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs).
- Understanding of Phase II ESAs, vapor intrusion studies and UST removals/closures.
Key Job Elements
In this role you will:
Perform other field and office tasks as necessary.
- Independently perform Phase I ESAs for commercial and industrial properties.
- Perform Phase II ESA field activities and summarize laboratory data.
- Assist in hazardous materials survey entailing sampling for asbestos-containing and lead-based paint materials.
- Assist with the preparation of technical proposals and reports.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, be able to work in a team environment as well as independently, demonstrated team-oriented approach to problem-solving, and have ability to interact with clients to understand their needs.
- xceptional time management and organizational skills, and ability to work on multiple projects for multiple project managers within budgets and deadlines.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance and be willing to travel to and conduct field work at job sites as well as NTH offices in Michigan.
- May be required to perform job duties in the field and office, during non-standard work hours, as necessary.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Authorized to work full-time in the USA. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the USA and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AAP / EEO Statement
NTH Consultants, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
NTH Consultants, Ltd. participates in E-Verify.