Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor
ASTI Environmental has openings for full time, skilled, detail-oriented, well organized Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor. We are looking for both experienced and entry-level professionals.
ASTI Environmental (ASTI) has provided environmental and engineering services to industry and government since 1985. ASTI maintains three locations to easily assist our clients throughout the Great Lakes region. Our corporate headquarters is located in Brighton, Michigan, with satellite offices in Grand Rapids and Detroit, Michigan. For the last two years in a row, ASTI was named one of Metro Detroit's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For! In 2017, we were also crowned one of Crain's Coolest Places to Work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform lead-based paint inspection services and risk assessments
- Complete lead surveys and personal exposure assessments in various settings
- Collect samples, including paint chips, surface dust, drinking water, soil and air
- Independently operate field equipment
- Assist in report writing, including preparation of abatement designs and specifications
Where You’ll Be:
Positions available in:
- Brighton, MI HQ (preferred)
- Grand Rapids, MI satellite office
- Detroit, MI satellite office
What We Need from You:
What We Can Offer You:
- Proven writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Current Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor License and HAZWOPER 40-Hour Certifications required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science required
- Medical, dental and life insurance coverage
- 401K plan with generous match
- Quarterly company bonus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flex time and liberal sick time programs
- Extended vacation (PTO) and holiday schedules
- Annual Holiday and summer parties
- Monthly all-staff Company-wide meetings with luncheons
- Work-life balance
- Employee Referral Programs
- Company reimbursement of all required certifications and state licenses
- Career and development training classes
- Support for community involvement
ASTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Apply now and see what ASTI Environmental can do for your career.
Any interested candidate can access these at the following link: