Description of Company
Environmental Resources Group, LLC (ERG) is a premier, fully integrated professional environmental services firm positioned to service public-and private-sector clients. ERG employs engineers, planners, scientists, and management and construction services professionals. The firm is a leader in the key markets that it serves, including agriculture, transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, and government. More information on ERG and its services can be found at www.ERGrp.net. Please e-mail your resume to info@ERGrp.net.
ERG offers a highly competitive benefits package. Our senior professionals, mentor and train our employees to develop and grow their careers with our continuous improvement process.
The person in this position will manage assessment, regulatory compliance, and/or site remediation projects. This includes management and execution of investigation, evaluation, and remediation of impacted sites. Assignments include preparing technical work plans, cost estimates, and contracts for assessment of soil, sediment, groundwater, and soil gas; data interpretation; boring/well logs, maps, cross-sections, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental, geological, or chemical engineering; geology/ hydrogeology; or related disciplines.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience managing leaking underground storage tank projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Professional Geologist (PG) certification, as applicable, or ability to obtain.
- Knowledge of relevant environmental regulations.
- 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) certification with documented refresher courses.
- Project management experience.